Total Pageviews

30 June 2011

The World's Gone Mad (For Marillion)

What a feeling! What a sight! Everywhere I look on Facebook I see Marillion Lyrics. I see People changing profile pictures - a colourful sea of Marillion art! I see people making new Marillion friends by the dozen. It's beautiful!

When I created the "Unofficial International "Marillion Lyric" status day" event on Facebook, I was expecting maybe a couple of hundred people would take part..... Then Marillion got wind of it and shared the info. 500 became 900 in an hour and went on to become 2100+

I would personally like to thank everybody for taking part in the event - you are spraying the words of Marillion on virtual walls all over the world.

I also wish to thank people for their countless messages of support and thanks. I've also made lots of new Marillion friends because of this event!

It shows what can be done when we work together!

Find a better way of life....www.marillion.com

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Darren - you've created a bona fide monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really came up with a fantastic idea Darren, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not expecting this to take off the way it did. I was over the moon when we had 500 people taking part, but to end up with 3000... WOW - Marillion fans eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great fun - thanks for organising. Today it is back to reality with housework and watching the tennis.

    Darren did you know that you can link your blog to your Facebook page using Networked blogs? It will automatically put all new blog posts on your wall and will save you having to remember to put your blog updates on FB.

    ReplyDelete