Total Pageviews

21 June 2011

Facebook Event

Yesterday I created a Facebook Event - An international Marillion status day. I invited friends to join me on Thursday 30th June in posting a Marillion lyric as their status and changing profile picture to a Marillion album

Here is the link if you want to join us

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=217085401664768

156 people have already said they will take part, some of them have invited fiends too.

Then yesterday evening I posted that I had bought a 2CD edition of Anoraknophobia. This was the special "Pre-order" copy. One of my friends said he had a spare copy and would have given it to me if he had know. He will now give it to another FB friend of mine in Germany. This is heartwarming and very typical of the closeness of Marillion fans.

My positive frame of mind continues, the events of 2009 that made me so miserable (death in family, loss of job and moving house) seem to be a thing of the past. My daughter's recent visit may have been the icing on the cake. Still on a high from that.

My daughter re-awoke my love of record collecting and of course it's Marillion stuff I'm after. I've now almost completed my FRC collection, just missing the collectible FRC19. I've also got my eyes on one or two items on eBay :)

Have a great day folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment