Total Pageviews

31 October 2011

Will you be my friend?


On June 30th 2011 Marillion fans got together world wide to take part in a Lyric posting event. My idea was in invite 200 friends to join me with these postings, but it got out of control. I believe 8 to 10 thousand people worldwide took part.

It was such a surprise to us all, facebook was a sea of Marillion lyrics and photos. It was so huge that I was interviewed by Marillion's UK fan club and that interview appears in the September Fanzine (Left)

Fantastic to re-live that day again. Can't wait for June 30th 2012, when we do it all again!

2 comments:

  1. It was fabulous Darren and I look forward to taking part again next year!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before, I wouldn't mind if it was a monthly event. Imagine how many people would be intrigued by a monthly wave of Marillion on Facebook! :)

    Cheers, Darren!
    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete