Total Pageviews

8 September 2011

Busy times

I've not been around much lately. I been very busy of late. If it's not work then there has been so much to do at home and we've had visitors from the UK. Things are starting to settle down a bit now.

Well, summer is as good as over, but I intend to avoid the winter blues this year by keeping myself busy. Got a house to decorate from top to bottom..

I have had my review of The Marillion Convention in Holland printed in the Web Scandinavia magazine which arrive on my doorstep last week :) My interview with Mark Wilkinson will be printed in the next fanzine at Christmas!

Also, my running is going from strength to strength. I'm running my last race for this season on Sunday. I'm sure my friends are sick to death of me reminding them that I run for charity :) - Thanks to all who have helped me raise £700 for sufferers of Motor Neurone Disease!!

1 comment: